October 10, 2011
KOCHI: Hyderabad-based KMC Constructions Ltd, has announced today that the company had finalised plans for a public float to mobilise fund for its expansion-cum-diversification projects in solar power generation and BOT projects in railways.
The company now has 10 BOT road projects in hand. This includes three annuity and seven toll ways with an aggregate order book of Rs. 9,000 crore.
“The Company had investments of Rs. 825 crore from 3i, SNC Lavalin including Rs. 175 crore from IDFC, Blue River Capital and Sequoia Capital. We are looking at IPO to part divest the company stake and offer exit route to some of the investors,” said M Gautham Reddy, managing director of KMC Constructions Ltd.
The company closed last financial year with revenues of Rs. 1,080 crore. As part of the company’s efforts to meet its manpower requirement, KMC has set up a training division which helps groom youth to take up jobs in the construction sector.
- Gurugram: Hero Honda chowk to not choke anymore as Delhi-Jaipur flyover set to open soon
- Future of extensive Smart City projects uncertain
- Financiers express interest for Mumbai-Nagpur super expressway
- Indian start-ups to double by 2020: Nasscom
- SBI inks pact with IIT-Kharagpur for fintech innovation
- Supreme Court refuses to stay Allahabad HC order of making DND fly-way toll-free
- An analysis by CRISIL on the pace of road construction
- Mumbai University gives way for better connectivity at BKC
- Debit card scare: A lesson for banks and their customers
- What is a Smart City ?
Subscribe to our Newsletters
Sign up to instantly receive the latest news from the world of transportation, smart communication and technology and various other related fields.