Delhi’s World Class IG International Airport -TILL THE RAINS COME!!
August 22, 2013
Why could’nt our expert designers and architects foresee this when they spent hundreds of crores and built this sophisticated airport, which is as functional as a bus station in Ethiopia ? Wading through rain water @ International Airport; dinghy service will start soon till taxi stand and return ………….!
Written by ITW Editor · Filed Under Default
- Gurugram: Hero Honda chowk to not choke anymore as Delhi-Jaipur flyover set to open soon
- Future of extensive Smart City projects uncertain
- Financiers express interest for Mumbai-Nagpur super expressway
- Indian start-ups to double by 2020: Nasscom
- SBI inks pact with IIT-Kharagpur for fintech innovation
- Supreme Court refuses to stay Allahabad HC order of making DND fly-way toll-free
- An analysis by CRISIL on the pace of road construction
- Mumbai University gives way for better connectivity at BKC
- Debit card scare: A lesson for banks and their customers
- What is a Smart City ?
Subscribe to our Newsletters
Sign up to instantly receive the latest news from the world of transportation, smart communication and technology and various other related fields.