A Leading Road Operation and Engineering Consulting Company Requires “HTMS/Toll Expert” for NHAI IC Projects
October 10, 2008
We are in search for the position of “HTMS/Toll Expert” for NHAI IC Projects.
Requirement for the above position is:
The candidate should be a senior Systems Engineer having experience of at least 15 Years.
He should be an expert in preparation of standards for projects of toll collection and HTMS. He should have bachelors degree in Civil Engineering/Electronics/Computer Science/other relevant areas. He should have experience of international latest practices in the field of HTMS and tolling. He should have work experience on at least 2 similar projects in similar capacity.
Please send us the CVs as early as possible.
- Gurugram: Hero Honda chowk to not choke anymore as Delhi-Jaipur flyover set to open soon
- Future of extensive Smart City projects uncertain
- Financiers express interest for Mumbai-Nagpur super expressway
- Indian start-ups to double by 2020: Nasscom
- SBI inks pact with IIT-Kharagpur for fintech innovation
- Supreme Court refuses to stay Allahabad HC order of making DND fly-way toll-free
- An analysis by CRISIL on the pace of road construction
- Mumbai University gives way for better connectivity at BKC
- Debit card scare: A lesson for banks and their customers
- What is a Smart City ?
Subscribe to our Newsletters
Sign up to instantly receive the latest news from the world of transportation, smart communication and technology and various other related fields.