2nd Annual Metro Expansion India
January 23, 2012
India is developing a number of urban transport projects across many of its larger cities. The Indian government has already invested Rs 80,000 crore in different cities for construction purposes and forecasted a further spend of Rs 200,000 crore for additional metro projects.
Following the success of IQPC’s Metro Expansion India summit held last year, IQPC is proud to announce its 2nd Annual Metro Expansion India conference. The event will take place in from 23 – 24 February 2012 at the Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar in New Delhi. The conference will feature international case studies, local project updates and new developments addressing the challenges facing metro development and expansion in India today.
Visit our website at: http://bit.ly/yF1zWC
Written by ITW Editor · Filed Under Expo & Events
- Gurugram: Hero Honda chowk to not choke anymore as Delhi-Jaipur flyover set to open soon
- Future of extensive Smart City projects uncertain
- Financiers express interest for Mumbai-Nagpur super expressway
- Indian start-ups to double by 2020: Nasscom
- SBI inks pact with IIT-Kharagpur for fintech innovation
- Supreme Court refuses to stay Allahabad HC order of making DND fly-way toll-free
- An analysis by CRISIL on the pace of road construction
- Mumbai University gives way for better connectivity at BKC
- Debit card scare: A lesson for banks and their customers
- What is a Smart City ?
Subscribe to our Newsletters
Sign up to instantly receive the latest news from the world of transportation, smart communication and technology and various other related fields.