ID India Expo 2012
December 30, 2011
ID India Expo 2012 is India’s only one of its kind and the leading international trade fair andconference for identification technologies incorporating Smart Cards, RFID-NFC, Bio-metrics and e-Security technologies and their applications and solutions.
Take advantage of the festive atmosphere which will be prevailing from February 22 – 24, 2012 atthe Pragati Maidan, New Delhi – India. These three energetic and intense days will provide a special opportunity to combine socializing and networking, with informative conferences, workshops and symposiums as well as a few amusing retrospective’s.
Written by ITW Editor · Filed Under Expo & Events
- Gurugram: Hero Honda chowk to not choke anymore as Delhi-Jaipur flyover set to open soon
- Future of extensive Smart City projects uncertain
- Financiers express interest for Mumbai-Nagpur super expressway
- Indian start-ups to double by 2020: Nasscom
- SBI inks pact with IIT-Kharagpur for fintech innovation
- Supreme Court refuses to stay Allahabad HC order of making DND fly-way toll-free
- An analysis by CRISIL on the pace of road construction
- Mumbai University gives way for better connectivity at BKC
- Debit card scare: A lesson for banks and their customers
- What is a Smart City ?
Subscribe to our Newsletters
Sign up to instantly receive the latest news from the world of transportation, smart communication and technology and various other related fields.