Etawah-Chakeri section to be six-laned
November 9, 2010
The NHAI proposes to upgrade a road project in Uttar Pradesh.
The Authority intends to take up six-laning of the Etawah-Chakeri (Kanpur) section of NH-2 from Km
323.475 to Km 483.687 under NHDP Phase V. The project is expected to cost Rs 1,698.50 crore.
RFQs have been invited from prospective entities, with last date of submission being 10 December 2010.
- Global digital payment transactions may have grown by 10% for first time: Capgemini
- 27 more make the cut for Smart City
- With UPI backing, ToneTag vouches to complete transactions in 3 seconds
- Maharashtra CM promises Metro for Kalyan-Bhiwandi-Dombivli
- MasterCard to help Smart Cities with innovative payments solution
- Being Street Smart the public way
- Empowering Smart City citizens with a twist
- Cabinet approves 1120 km of National Highways in 5 states
- The postmodern alteration of the BKC
- L&T to convert Nagpur into country’s first large-scale integrated Smart City
Subscribe to our Newsletters
Sign up to instantly receive the latest news from the world of transportation, smart communication and technology and various other related fields.