Etawah-Chakeri section to be six-laned
November 9, 2010
The NHAI proposes to upgrade a road project in Uttar Pradesh.
The Authority intends to take up six-laning of the Etawah-Chakeri (Kanpur) section of NH-2 from Km
323.475 to Km 483.687 under NHDP Phase V. The project is expected to cost Rs 1,698.50 crore.
RFQs have been invited from prospective entities, with last date of submission being 10 December 2010.
- What is a Smart City ?
- French firms take initiative to develop Smart Cities in India
- Savitri river bridge collapse gives way to IBMS
- National highway length in Telangana on the rise
- IoT, Cloud at the fore for building Smart Cities
- MoU signed between India and Russia for Smart Cities Scheme
- Mumbai’s ambitious coastal road project set to take off
- Healthy start for UPI as banks open Virtual Payments Addresses at brisk pace
- YES TAG gains momentum as it crosses 10,000 transactions
- The Internet of Office
Subscribe to our Newsletters
Sign up to instantly receive the latest news from the world of transportation, smart communication and technology and various other related fields.