Etawah-Chakeri section to be six-laned
November 9, 2010
The NHAI proposes to upgrade a road project in Uttar Pradesh.
The Authority intends to take up six-laning of the Etawah-Chakeri (Kanpur) section of NH-2 from Km
323.475 to Km 483.687 under NHDP Phase V. The project is expected to cost Rs 1,698.50 crore.
RFQs have been invited from prospective entities, with last date of submission being 10 December 2010.
- Future of extensive Smart City projects uncertain
- Financiers express interest for Mumbai-Nagpur super expressway
- Indian start-ups to double by 2020: Nasscom
- SBI inks pact with IIT-Kharagpur for fintech innovation
- Supreme Court refuses to stay Allahabad HC order of making DND fly-way toll-free
- An analysis by CRISIL on the pace of road construction
- Mumbai University gives way for better connectivity at BKC
- Debit card scare: A lesson for banks and their customers
- What is a Smart City ?
- French firms take initiative to develop Smart Cities in India
Subscribe to our Newsletters
Sign up to instantly receive the latest news from the world of transportation, smart communication and technology and various other related fields.